Gorgeous Cosmetics is back from New York Fashion Week, where, for the second-year running, we were proud to be the official Makeup Sponsor for the FashionPalette SS16 show!
Gorgeous Cosmetics on the models at FashionPalette New York Fashion Week.
Here's a few of our favorite snapshots from our Pro Artists backstage!
Get The Look: Gorgeous Cosmetics at Fashion Palette, New York Fashion Week
"Bohemian Beauty- Sun-Kissed and Semi-Dewy"
1. All looks started with a coat of First Base Foundation Primer to get a beautiful glow and increase the longevity of the product wear.
2. After priming, we used a natural application of Base Perfect Liquid Foundation.
3. The skin was lightly powdered on the T-zone. A mixture of Prism Powder Highlighter and Shimmer Dust in Luminescence were applied on the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, and on the cupid’s bow. Bronzer was applied to the perimeter of the face.
4. Brown-hues of Colour Pro eye shadow in Fab and Fudge were applied as a liner on the top. On the bottom lash line, a shimmery gold or bronze shadow, such as Charity was used, depending on the depth of the model’s skin tone.
5. Liquidlips in Red Sky was applied to the lips.
6. Peaches & Cream Cheek Crème Blush was applied to the cheeks for a dewy, flushed pop of color.
Want to get the entire look? Shop it now at www.gorgeouscosmetics.com